- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb hamburger meat
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of corn
- 2 cups cheese
- 1. Saute meat with onions, garlic and jalapeno.
- 2. In a small bowl mix corn meal, sugar, baking soda, salt and cream of corn.
- 3. Grease a baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4. Take half hamburger meat and cover bottom of dish. Then take half cornmeal mixture and lay that on top of the hamburger meat.
- Add the rest of the hamburger mixture.
- Add the cheese. Then add rest of cornmeal mixture.
- 5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More