- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can mexican chilli beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup of salsa
- sour cream
- 1 can of pinto beans
- Cook chicken in crock pot with pinto beans, taco seasoning and diced tomatoes for 7-8 hours.
- Take out and shred.
- Place back in pot with all other ingredients and mix together.
- Serve as burittos or with chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More