- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can mexican chilli beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup of salsa
- sour cream
- 1 can of pinto beans
- Cook chicken in crock pot with pinto beans, taco seasoning and diced tomatoes for 7-8 hours.
- Take out and shred.
- Place back in pot with all other ingredients and mix together.
- Serve as burittos or with chips.
MidLife Road Trip's
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More