- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can mexican chilli beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup of salsa
- sour cream
- 1 can of pinto beans
- Cook chicken in crock pot with pinto beans, taco seasoning and diced tomatoes for 7-8 hours.
- Take out and shred.
- Place back in pot with all other ingredients and mix together.
- Serve as burittos or with chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More