- Cooking Time: 7-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg cream cheese
- 1 can chili no beans
- 1 stalk green onion chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 8 oz. Jalapeno Mont. jack cheese, shredded
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of 9x9 pan or casserole dish.
- Layer chili, green onion, black olives, cheese.
- Microwave for 7 to 10 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More