- Cooking Time: 7-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg cream cheese
- 1 can chili no beans
- 1 stalk green onion chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 8 oz. Jalapeno Mont. jack cheese, shredded
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of 9x9 pan or casserole dish.
- Layer chili, green onion, black olives, cheese.
- Microwave for 7 to 10 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Jean’s Recipe File
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More