- Cooking Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 10 - 15 people
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bar Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 can Hormel Chili NO BEANS
- 1 small can chopped Black Olives
- 1 bag of Shredded Taco or Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 bag Tostitos Chips
- 9 x 12 Baking Dish
- Layer each ingredient in order
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheese
- Bake until Bubbly at 350 degrees
- (you can microwave till bubbly if you want)
- Serve with Tostitos Chips
NotesThis is a recipe I got from a friend about 25 years ago and everyone still asks for it at get togethers and it is extremely simple!
Submitted by: "Cheryl Clever"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More