- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 slices wheat bread, toasted
- Combine onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic salt and chili powder in a skillet. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Break eggs, one at a time, into a saucer. Carefully slip into the simmering sauce so that the egg yolks do not break. Cover and cook until the eggs are set, about 3 minutes. Place toast on 3 plates. Lift eggs onto the toast and spoon sauce over each. Serves 3.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More