- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can diced chiles
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can enchillada sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- black olives
- crushed doritos to top casserole with
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook and drain hamburger, add taco seasoning and 1/8 cup water. Mix until the water is absorbed and seasoning blended. Add about 1/4 of the enchillada sauce, tomatoes, the chiles, black olives and a handful of cheese. Mix until combined. Add cooked egg noodles and remaining enchillada sauce. Transfer to baking dish (or bake in pan if oven safe) and top with remaining cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes, until cheese is nice and bubbly. Top with crushed DOritos.
NotesOne night we had no idea what to cook for supper. We had no $ that night to go out and didn't really feel like going to the store, so I dug deep into my cupboard and pulled out what turned out to be a really great meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More