- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb shredded monterey jack
- 1lb shredded cheddar or other pizza/taco/mexican blend
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- Using 9x13 pan, pack cheese on bottom.
- Mix evaported milk, eggs and flour in small bowl and pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1inch squares and serve warm.
- Note: Can substitute 1 lb. Pepperjack cheese for monterey jack cheese for a little kick :)
NotesThis recipe from my oldest daughter Jamie... Yummo!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More