- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz. fat-free chili (I used the Hormel fat-free veggie version)
- 16 oz. fat-free vegetarian refried beans
- 12 oz. whole kernel corn, drained (salt-free of course!)
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 4 oz fat-free shredded cheddar cheese (I used more because I mixed it in while cooking)
- Yeah, so I didn't make it the way the directions said and instead made it easier.
- I combined all of the ingredients and cooked in a saucepan.
- You can eat it like chili with cornbread. We served it like a dip and topped with cheese, jalapenos and fat-free sour cream and ate it with taco chips.
NotesYeah, so I didn't make it the way the directions said and instead made it easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More