- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. green beans
- 1/2 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- Steam green beans until tender-crisp, about
- 15 min.
- Whisk together other ingredients and pour over
- warm green beans.
- Allow to marinate at least 1/2 hr.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More