- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups corn chips, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chiles (Ro-tel)
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain off fat.
- Mix well with undiluted mushroom soup and tomatoes and chiles.
- Line bottom of crock pot with 1 cup of corn chips. Add 1/3 of onion,sprinkle with 1/3 of grated cheese and add 1/3 of meat mixture.
- Repeat layers. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More