- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups corn chips, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chiles (Ro-tel)
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain off fat.
- Mix well with undiluted mushroom soup and tomatoes and chiles.
- Line bottom of crock pot with 1 cup of corn chips. Add 1/3 of onion,sprinkle with 1/3 of grated cheese and add 1/3 of meat mixture.
- Repeat layers. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More