- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups corn chips, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chiles (Ro-tel)
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain off fat.
- Mix well with undiluted mushroom soup and tomatoes and chiles.
- Line bottom of crock pot with 1 cup of corn chips. Add 1/3 of onion,sprinkle with 1/3 of grated cheese and add 1/3 of meat mixture.
- Repeat layers. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More