- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 2 cups milk
- 3 ounces Mexican sweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch chili powder (optional)
- Heat milk and combine all ingredients.
- Stir constantly until chocolate melts.
NotesIn Mexico, children often have hot chocolate with breakfast. For an authentic Mexican hot chocolate recipe, a special stirring utensil called “El molinillo” is used to froth the milk. Similar to a whisk in function, the molinillo is hollow and made of “turned wood”.
Visit our website for more information and a fun Spanish rhyme.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More