- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/3 cups (8 ounces) chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients and 1 cup water over medium heat, whisking constantly, until hot but not boiling, about 8 minutes (the mixture should smooth).
- Pour into 4 large mugs.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More