MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/3 cups (8 ounces) chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients and 1 cup water over medium heat, whisking constantly, until hot but not boiling, about 8 minutes (the mixture should smooth).
- Pour into 4 large mugs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More