- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/3 cups (8 ounces) chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients and 1 cup water over medium heat, whisking constantly, until hot but not boiling, about 8 minutes (the mixture should smooth).
- Pour into 4 large mugs.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More