- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. of soft flour shells
- 1 can of green chilies
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- About 1lb. of boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (big bag)
- 1 container of sour cream the medium size (I think it is 16 oz).
- 1 medium onion chopped
- You also need a 9x13 pan and butter to grease the bottom, you are going to need a mixing bowl and a spoon to mix it.
- Boil chicken until white, then shred the chicken in with the mix. Mix everything together, but leave a little cheese to sprinkle on the top. Then layer with shells first and end with the mix. Cook for 45 min. at 350 degrees with foil on top then take the foil off for the last 15 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More