- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb- ground mild pork sausage
- 1lb- ground beef
- 2-(15oz) jalapeno ranch-style beans,drained
- 1-(10oz) Rotel
- 1tsp- garlic powder
- 1tsp- ground cumin
- 1/2tsp- salt
- 1/2tsp- pepper
- 2-(10 3/4oz) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1-(10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 12-(6inch) corn tortillas
- 2cups-(8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2cups-(8oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1- medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 4- green unions, chopped
- 1/4cup- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1- medium avocado, chopped (optional)
- Cook sausage and ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Drain, stir in beans,rotel,garlic powder, cumin,salt & pepper; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir together soup and enchilada sauce in a saucepan; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon one-third of sauce onto bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 baking dish; top with 3-4 tortillas.
- Spoon half of beef mixture and one-third sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese.
- Top with 3-4 tortillas; repeat layers ending with tortillas.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, diced tomato, cilantro, green unions.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with avocado. (optional)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Social CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More