- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans refried beans (the small ones)
- Large container of lite sour cream
- 1 1/2 packets of taco seasoning
- Chopped tomatoes
- sliced black olives
- sliced green onions
- cheddar cheese
- Spread beans into 8x8 pan.
- Mix taco seasoning into sour cream container, until well combined.
- Spread over refried beans.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with tomatoes, olives, and green onions.
- Serve with chips.
- Our favorites are the Tostitos scoops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Get Fit With Good Food!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More