- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) tomatoes, cored, squeezed dry ad chopped
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped mild green chilies, drained and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. (8 cups) shredded American or Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mild taco sauce
- French bread or tortillas
- Toss first 6 ingredients together in large crock pot and cover.
- Cook on high until cheese melts, stirring frequently, about 20 minutes.
- Turn to low, cook another 1 1/4 hours, or until hot.
- Serve from crock.
- Dip with cubes of French bread or quarters of hot buttered tortillas.
- For Mexican Macaroni and cheese, stir this sauce into hot macaroni
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More