- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) tomatoes, cored, squeezed dry ad chopped
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped mild green chilies, drained and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. (8 cups) shredded American or Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mild taco sauce
- French bread or tortillas
- Toss first 6 ingredients together in large crock pot and cover.
- Cook on high until cheese melts, stirring frequently, about 20 minutes.
- Turn to low, cook another 1 1/4 hours, or until hot.
- Serve from crock.
- Dip with cubes of French bread or quarters of hot buttered tortillas.
- For Mexican Macaroni and cheese, stir this sauce into hot macaroni
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Naked Macaron
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More