- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) tomatoes, cored, squeezed dry ad chopped
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped mild green chilies, drained and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. (8 cups) shredded American or Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mild taco sauce
- French bread or tortillas
- Toss first 6 ingredients together in large crock pot and cover.
- Cook on high until cheese melts, stirring frequently, about 20 minutes.
- Turn to low, cook another 1 1/4 hours, or until hot.
- Serve from crock.
- Dip with cubes of French bread or quarters of hot buttered tortillas.
- For Mexican Macaroni and cheese, stir this sauce into hot macaroni
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Growers' Giveback Potluck
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More