- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 package fajita seasoning
- 1 can cream and chicken soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce (not the large can)
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth or stock
- 10 corn tortillas
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Cut up chicken and coat with half of fajita seasoning packet.
- Place chicken in a pan on the stove and added 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1/4 of a can of enchilada sauce.
- Cook on medium/high heat for a few minutes.
- Then turn down low and cover.
- Let the meat simmer, stir occasionally, until the meat is very tender.
- While the chicken is cooking cook the rice in the chicken broth. Feel free to add extra seasoning of your choice to the rice.
- Once the chicken and rice are done fill the corn tortillas with some rice and chicken mixture. ***NOTE: You may want to crisp up the tortillas in a pan with some cooking spray so they hold together better before you fill them.***
- Secure the tortillas with toothpicks if necessary.
- Place filled tortillas in baking dish and pour over some enchilada sauce.
- Bake in dish until tortillas are nice and crispy.
- Add shredded cheese as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Serve with extra enchilada sauce and sour cream if you choose.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More