- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 2½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup White sugar
- 2 tablespoon White corn syrup
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter or margarine
- 1 cup Chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Cook first 4 ingredients to the soft ball stage (234 Degrees F.)
- Remove from heat & beat until creamy. Add butter, nuts & vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper or pour into buttered 9x9-inch pan.
NotesA sweet treat that is simple to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More