- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (8 ounces)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (24 ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 2 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 4 quart casserole dish.
- Cook beef in 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Mix together pasta and beef, corn, salsa and beans.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into
- casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture into casserole.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More