- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (8 ounces)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (24 ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 2 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 4 quart casserole dish.
- Cook beef in 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Mix together pasta and beef, corn, salsa and beans.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into
- casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture into casserole.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More