- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (8 ounces)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (24 ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 2 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 4 quart casserole dish.
- Cook beef in 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Mix together pasta and beef, corn, salsa and beans.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into
- casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture into casserole.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted.