- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (8 ounces)
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (24 ounce) jar thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mexican cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 2 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 4 quart casserole dish.
- Cook beef in 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Mix together pasta and beef, corn, salsa and beans.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into
- casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture into casserole.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and cheese has melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More