- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pita bread slices
- 1 can chunky tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can chopped green chiles, drained (about 4 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded taco-seasoned cheese (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 350, place pita bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce on bread.
- Put chicken and chiles on top, then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More