- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Boboli Pizza Crusts
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can diced green chilis
- 2 chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cooked/diced
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Spread some refried beans on the crust followed by some salsa.
- Add shredded cheese, green chilis and chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes!
- Slice into 8 slices and enjoy!
NotesThis is another family favorite! My girlfriend just asked me to post this. My mom made it while we were home for Relay and she loved it like we do. It's a great one for kids too! Enjoy