- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp water
- 8 small fajita sized flour tortillas
- cooking oil
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown beef in a skillet until fully cooked. Drain off any grease.
- Add taco seasoning and water to beef and cook for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake tortillas for 2 minutes at 400 degrees. Turn tortillas and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Spread beans over 4 of the baked tortillas followed by the prepared ground beef. Top each with one of the remaining tortillas. Then top each with ¼ cup of the shredded cheese followed by tomatoes and green onions.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
- Slice each pizza into 4 slices and top with a spoonful of sour cream to serve. Serves 4.
NotesTaco Bell style
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Italy or BustSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More