- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp water
- 8 small fajita sized flour tortillas
- cooking oil
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown beef in a skillet until fully cooked. Drain off any grease.
- Add taco seasoning and water to beef and cook for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake tortillas for 2 minutes at 400 degrees. Turn tortillas and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Spread beans over 4 of the baked tortillas followed by the prepared ground beef. Top each with one of the remaining tortillas. Then top each with ¼ cup of the shredded cheese followed by tomatoes and green onions.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
- Slice each pizza into 4 slices and top with a spoonful of sour cream to serve. Serves 4.
NotesTaco Bell style
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More