MEXICAN PORK CHOPS ~WOW~
Mexican Pork Chops ~WOW~
- 6 pork chops
- 2 TBSP oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 TBSP taco seasoning
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped (I used red bell pepper)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used colby jack)
Brown pork chops in large skillet with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine water, rice, tomato sauce and taco seasoning in a greased 9 x 13 baking pan; mix well. Arrange browned chops over rice mixture and top with green pepper.
Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cheese and continue baking uncovered 15 minutes.