- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs. lean, boneless chuck pot roast
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) whole tomatoes
- 1 can (3 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 3 TBSP dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 TBSP dry beef or chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Brown pot roast in olive oil in a Dutch oven. Combine tomatoes, green chilies, taco mix, bouillon, sugar, onion powder and garlic powder. Pour mixture over top of pot roast.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until roast is tender.
- Carve into slices.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
NotesThis is from an internet friend Peg.
I tried it last night and it was delicious!!