- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 12 Hungarian Hot Wax Banana Peppers
- ½ pound Mexican Velveeta
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Slice the peppers in two length wise.
- (Leave the seeds in for more heat)
- Place your choice of oil in a large frying pan.
- Place the peppers in the frying pan
- Cook on low heat until the peppers have cooked down (20-25 minutes)
- While the peppers are cooking, crack the eggs in a bowl; cube the cheese and place in the bowl.
- Pour the bowl contents into the pan when the peppers are done.
- Increase the heat to medium
- Stir occasionally until done.
- After putting the serving on plates, put a couple of tablespoons of black bean and corn salsa over the eggs.
- Serve with whole grain bread
NotesMy absolute favorite breakfast of all time.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More