- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 12 Hungarian Hot Wax Banana Peppers
- ½ pound Mexican Velveeta
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Slice the peppers in two length wise.
- (Leave the seeds in for more heat)
- Place your choice of oil in a large frying pan.
- Place the peppers in the frying pan
- Cook on low heat until the peppers have cooked down (20-25 minutes)
- While the peppers are cooking, crack the eggs in a bowl; cube the cheese and place in the bowl.
- Pour the bowl contents into the pan when the peppers are done.
- Increase the heat to medium
- Stir occasionally until done.
- After putting the serving on plates, put a couple of tablespoons of black bean and corn salsa over the eggs.
- Serve with whole grain bread
NotesMy absolute favorite breakfast of all time.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More