- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipolte powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place spinach in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer and cook until spinach is limp, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, chipolte and baking powder. Stir in eggs, milk and butter. Mix in spinach, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before serving.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More