- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-12
- Preparation Time:
- One jar of salsa
- One block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoe
- Bag of Tositos Scoops
- Put cream cheese,sour cream and taco seasoning in a bowl and blend with blenders.
- Spread in long dish, pour the salsa over the cream cheese mixture.
- I put the cheese first, then lettuce, tomatoe.
- I also put some of the scoops right into the spread that way when guests arrive all they have to do is scoop it into the chip.
NotesI absolutely love this spread. I do not know where i got the recipe.
This dish does not sit out very long at parties so do not worry about it going bad. All of the parties that i did with this dish, this was the first to go.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More