- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-12
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI absolutely love this spread. I do not know where i got the recipe.
This dish does not sit out very long at parties so do not worry about it going bad. All of the parties that i did with this dish, this was the first to go.
- One jar of salsa
- One block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoe
- Bag of Tositos Scoops
- Put cream cheese,sour cream and taco seasoning in a bowl and blend with blenders.
- Spread in long dish, pour the salsa over the cream cheese mixture.
- I put the cheese first, then lettuce, tomatoe.
- I also put some of the scoops right into the spread that way when guests arrive all they have to do is scoop it into the chip.