- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 lb of ground turkey. Add
- minced garlic and
- chopped onion
- corn (frozen or canned is fine)
- black beans
- chili powder
- OR a packet of taco seasoning
- cooking spray
- shredded cheese.
- sour cream
- Prepare peppers (any color) - wash, cut off tops, and remove seeds and white parts inside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook peppers in boiling water to soften them.
- Meawhile, brown the ground turkey.
- Add minced garlic and chopped onion.
- Cook until turkey is no longer pink and drain any fat if necessary.
- Add corn and black beans.
- Season with cumin and chili powder, or a packet of taco seasoning.
- Add some jarred salsa (enough so that it is like a really thick chili or sauce - but not soupy!).
- Heat through.
- Remove peppers from boiling water and place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Stuff peppers with ground meat mixture and bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.
- During last 5-10 minutes, top with shredded cheese.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if you like!
NotesSorry, I don't have measurements, I just kind of eyeball it! You can use as little or as much corn, beans, onions, salsa, and seasonings as you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More