- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 lb of ground turkey. Add
- minced garlic and
- chopped onion
- corn (frozen or canned is fine)
- black beans
- chili powder
- OR a packet of taco seasoning
- cooking spray
- shredded cheese.
- sour cream
- Prepare peppers (any color) - wash, cut off tops, and remove seeds and white parts inside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook peppers in boiling water to soften them.
- Meawhile, brown the ground turkey.
- Add minced garlic and chopped onion.
- Cook until turkey is no longer pink and drain any fat if necessary.
- Add corn and black beans.
- Season with cumin and chili powder, or a packet of taco seasoning.
- Add some jarred salsa (enough so that it is like a really thick chili or sauce - but not soupy!).
- Heat through.
- Remove peppers from boiling water and place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Stuff peppers with ground meat mixture and bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.
- During last 5-10 minutes, top with shredded cheese.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if you like!
NotesSorry, I don't have measurements, I just kind of eyeball it! You can use as little or as much corn, beans, onions, salsa, and seasonings as you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More