- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced ripe olives, and shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine chili with beans and chiles in medium bowl. Slightly overlap crescent dough triangles around edge of 10 to 12-inch-round pizza pan, positioning top half of each triangle so that it is hanging over the edge of the pan.
- Spoon chili mixture in center of each crescent roll triangle; bring top half of each triangle over chili and tuck under pointed end. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Fill center of pizza pan with toppings
NotesTasty as an Appetizer, Snack Or Dinner when combined with a Salad
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More