- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced ripe olives, and shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine chili with beans and chiles in medium bowl. Slightly overlap crescent dough triangles around edge of 10 to 12-inch-round pizza pan, positioning top half of each triangle so that it is hanging over the edge of the pan.
- Spoon chili mixture in center of each crescent roll triangle; bring top half of each triangle over chili and tuck under pointed end. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Fill center of pizza pan with toppings
NotesTasty as an Appetizer, Snack Or Dinner when combined with a Salad
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More