MEXICAN-STYLE RICE AND CHEESE
- Cooking Time: 6-8
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) Mexican-style beans
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapeños
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack or Colby cheese, divided
- 1-1/2cups uncooked converted long-grain rice
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
No Reviews at this time.