- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 teleras
- 4 thick slices any cold meat
- 1 small avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 small tomato, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Chipotle or serrano chiles escabeche
- Mustard to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Butter (the necessary)
- Cut the ends of the teleras, then cut them in halves and remove a little crumb.
- Spread bottom half with butter, top with a slice of cold meat (ham, cheese, pork, chicken pie ...), then a few slices of avocado with a little salt, a slice of cheese, one or two of tomato and two or three onions.
- Finally add the chiles to taste, spread the other with mustard and mayonnaise lid and cover the torta, "to serve, cut diagonally before.
- You an add lettuce and/or cream.
NotesYou ca prepare yourself a cold torta in less than 3 minutes. Just add the ingredients and eat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More