- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 teleras
- 4 thick slices any cold meat
- 1 small avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 small tomato, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Chipotle or serrano chiles escabeche
- Mustard to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Butter (the necessary)
- Cut the ends of the teleras, then cut them in halves and remove a little crumb.
- Spread bottom half with butter, top with a slice of cold meat (ham, cheese, pork, chicken pie ...), then a few slices of avocado with a little salt, a slice of cheese, one or two of tomato and two or three onions.
- Finally add the chiles to taste, spread the other with mustard and mayonnaise lid and cover the torta, "to serve, cut diagonally before.
- You an add lettuce and/or cream.
NotesYou ca prepare yourself a cold torta in less than 3 minutes. Just add the ingredients and eat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Naked Macaron
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More