- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bolillo
- 50 grams grated cheese grill
- 1 slice of ham
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 1 / 2 ounces of vinegar
- Cabbage to taste
- Bean spreads to taste
- Sliced jalapeno peppers to taste
- Open the bolillo in half and remove the crumb; spread with beans, and add cheese in both halves, put in a grill.
- After it's grilled, place the ham, cheddar cheese, jalapeno peppers and cabbage, very finely chopped previously rested with the vinegar (use the cabbage juice without the vinegar).
NotesYou can eat tortas in the streets of Mexico. Tortas are the mexican fast food, it's like going to McDonalds... ;)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More