- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 8 3/4oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 14 1/2oz cans chicken broth
- 1 16oz jar salsa
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1/2-2 tsps. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Drain and rinse beans. Drain corn. Combine chicken broth, salsa and tomato sauce. Add beans, corn, chicken, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Serve with topping of your choice.
- **For a thicker soup, use less broth and salsa.