- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs. Venison, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/4 pound Chirozo sausages, diced small
- 2 cans red beans
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 3 medium onions, diced 1"
- 3 large carrots, diced 1"
- 3 stalks celery, diced 1"
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 pkg. sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup flour, all purpose
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- jalapeno pepper sauce to taste
- 2 large green pappers, seeded and diced
- Brown venison and sausage in a large pot, add all vegetable and sauté for 5 more minutes. Then add the flour and cook for 3 minutes. Finish with the broth and seasonings. Let simmer 1 hour and serve with hot French bread. IMPORTANT - you must stir constantly so the stew does not stick to the bottom of the pot and burn.
- Serves 10
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More