- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix all the ingredients together with a mixer until well blended. Roll dough into round small balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely then roll in additional confectionery sugar
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Italian Exchange
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More