MEXICAN WEDDING CAKES
Mexican Wedding Cakes
- Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
- Servings: 6 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla.
Gradually add flour until well combined.
Stir in pecans.
Shape tablespoonfuls into 2-in. crescents.
Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; cool on wire racks.
It's not my recipe, it's pretty well known, but I wanted to add it anyway.
This particular recipe was from "Taste Of Home" magazine.
Website Credit: http://www.tasteofhome.com