- Cooking Time: 12-15 min.
- Servings: 3 Dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar, sifted
- Combine toasted nuts with 2 tablespoons of flour (from the recipe) into a food processor, fitted with a metal blade, and process until they are finely ground. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Beat in the vanilla extract. Add the remaining flour and salt and beat until combined. Stir in the nuts. Cover and refrigerate the dough for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies start to brown. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Roll the cookies in the remaining confectioner's sugar until well coated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More