- Cooking Time: 11-13 minutes
- Servings: at leat 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1C. Butter
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 2tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1C. Chopped Nuts
- 2C. Flour
- 1/2tsp. Salt
- 1 Bag of Pawder Sugar
- First mix butter, sugar, and vanilla untill will blended.
- Combine flour and salt and gradually add to butter mixture.
- Finaly mix in Nuts.
- use a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (if you don't have parchment paper it is ok it just helps so that the cookies don't stick)
- Make small 1inch balls and place them on the cookie sheet about 1inch apart.
- Bake just until the they start to brown do not let them brown to much.
- once removed form the oven roll them while still warm in the powder sugar. The heat helps the sugar melt and coat the cookie balls.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More