- Cooking Time: 11-13 minutes
- Servings: at leat 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1C. Butter
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 2tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1C. Chopped Nuts
- 2C. Flour
- 1/2tsp. Salt
- 1 Bag of Pawder Sugar
- First mix butter, sugar, and vanilla untill will blended.
- Combine flour and salt and gradually add to butter mixture.
- Finaly mix in Nuts.
- use a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (if you don't have parchment paper it is ok it just helps so that the cookies don't stick)
- Make small 1inch balls and place them on the cookie sheet about 1inch apart.
- Bake just until the they start to brown do not let them brown to much.
- once removed form the oven roll them while still warm in the powder sugar. The heat helps the sugar melt and coat the cookie balls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cooking with SabraSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More