- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium zuchini cut in half lengthwise
- favorite enchilada sauce
- fat free cheddar cheese (if desired)
- steam zuchini until crisp-tender
- cut x's on inside of each zuchini half to allow sauce to get inside.
- cover with sauce, bake 350 in foil covered pan about 25 min or until zuchini is soft
- sprinkle with cheese.
- serve with black beans and spanish rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More