- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium zuchini cut in half lengthwise
- favorite enchilada sauce
- fat free cheddar cheese (if desired)
- steam zuchini until crisp-tender
- cut x's on inside of each zuchini half to allow sauce to get inside.
- cover with sauce, bake 350 in foil covered pan about 25 min or until zuchini is soft
- sprinkle with cheese.
- serve with black beans and spanish rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking for a Cure
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More