- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium zuchini cut in half lengthwise
- favorite enchilada sauce
- fat free cheddar cheese (if desired)
- steam zuchini until crisp-tender
- cut x's on inside of each zuchini half to allow sauce to get inside.
- cover with sauce, bake 350 in foil covered pan about 25 min or until zuchini is soft
- sprinkle with cheese.
- serve with black beans and spanish rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More