- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium zuchini cut in half lengthwise
- favorite enchilada sauce
- fat free cheddar cheese (if desired)
- steam zuchini until crisp-tender
- cut x's on inside of each zuchini half to allow sauce to get inside.
- cover with sauce, bake 350 in foil covered pan about 25 min or until zuchini is soft
- sprinkle with cheese.
- serve with black beans and spanish rice.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More