- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 45
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- Unsalted butter, for greasing pan
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13 by-9-inch pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 3 kinds of soup and the tomatoes.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture in the pan, beginning and ending with tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
NotesA favorite from my childhood. My aunt's and uncle's would gather and enjoy this festive dish.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More