- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 45
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- Unsalted butter, for greasing pan
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13 by-9-inch pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 3 kinds of soup and the tomatoes.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture in the pan, beginning and ending with tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
NotesA favorite from my childhood. My aunt's and uncle's would gather and enjoy this festive dish.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More