- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryNutrition Info Per Serving
Calories: 365 kcal
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Fat: 17 g
Protein: 23 g
Sugars: 2 g
About: Nutrition Info
Powered by: ESHA Nutrient Database
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 1/2 cups Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can small pitted ripe olives, drained
- Cooking Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions and peppers; cook until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add salsa, corn and seasonings; mix well.
- Layer one third of the meat mixture and one half each of the tortillas and cottage cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish. Repeat layers; cover with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.
- BOCA Mexican Lasagna: Substitute 2 pouches (1 cup each) frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger for the ground beef. Prepare as directed, adding the ground burger with the salsa, corn and seasonings. No need to cook first!