- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 1/2 cups Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can small pitted ripe olives, drained
- Cooking Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions and peppers; cook until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add salsa, corn and seasonings; mix well.
- Layer one third of the meat mixture and one half each of the tortillas and cottage cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish. Repeat layers; cover with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.
- BOCA Mexican Lasagna: Substitute 2 pouches (1 cup each) frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger for the ground beef. Prepare as directed, adding the ground burger with the salsa, corn and seasonings. No need to cook first!
NotesNutrition Info Per Serving
Calories: 365 kcal
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Fat: 17 g
Protein: 23 g
Sugars: 2 g
About: Nutrition Info
Powered by: ESHA Nutrient Database
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More