- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb chicken, cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tsp diced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 carton (32 oz) chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 corn tortillas cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except for cilantro, cheese and sour cream in a slow cooker/crock-pot.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours
- Stir in cilantro, set high for 15 minutes
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and sour cream
NotesI stumbled upon this recipe one day and jotted it down. During a particularly chilly spell here in NH I figured that it was a great day for a slow cooker soup. I gave it a shot. What a winner!! It warms you up so fast and the flavors are out of this world!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More