- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 - 11 ounce cans Mexicorn drained
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (you may need a little more depending on your taste)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed Frito's (more if you like)
- Mix corn, onion and dressing together cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 20 minutes).
- Add cheese and Frito's.
NotesI had this at a PTA potluck years ago. It's great to take to picnics and barbecues.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Social Cookbook
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More