- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 - 11 ounce cans Mexicorn drained
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (you may need a little more depending on your taste)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed Frito's (more if you like)
- Mix corn, onion and dressing together cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 20 minutes).
- Add cheese and Frito's.
NotesI had this at a PTA potluck years ago. It's great to take to picnics and barbecues.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Naked MacaronSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More