- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 - 11 ounce cans Mexicorn drained
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (you may need a little more depending on your taste)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed Frito's (more if you like)
- Mix corn, onion and dressing together cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 20 minutes).
- Add cheese and Frito's.
NotesI had this at a PTA potluck years ago. It's great to take to picnics and barbecues.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Camp Nubar Baking Class
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More