- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 8 to ten
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 c. oil
- 2 c. sugar
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. grated raw carrots
- 1 c. crushed, drained pineapple
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Mix and then bake 1 hr. in tube pan at 350.
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 1 stick of butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Bring topping mix to a boil and put on cake when cool.
- Because of this topping this cake will stay fresh for 1 week.
NotesGrowing up in Michigan was great, especially the State Fair up north every summer where the ladies shared their very best. Got this exquisite recipe as a late teen and still use it at almost 50 living here in Atlanta. Hope you find it equally as inspiring and good. Husband and sons absolutely love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More