- Cooking Time: 120 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15-30 minutes
- 15 kilos of meat and lard 15. Also gut.
- 2 liters of milk.
- 6 oranges
- garlic and dill.
- In a large pot of copper, including fifteen kilos of pork fat and fifteen kilos of meat (ribs, skirt, leg).
- It is important that both measures are equal.
- Cook, stirring constantly to prevent sticking to the bottom pig.
- When it begins to boil, season and add a cup of finely chopped garlic and dill.
- It adds, in a closed container but allowed to leave the ju-go, a bunch of herbs and pig entrails.
- Also be added, optionally, two liters of milk.
- At full boil, add six halved oranges. Simmer for two hours, until the pork is ready.
- Chop the pork, depending on the dish in which they will serve. ”
- Tacos can be served in corn or corn tortillas accompanied, in addition prayed all Birdbrain sauce.
- This sauce made by grinding in a mortar pepper, tomato, onion, chopped chiles and salt (it was a laborious task, hence the name of “delete content”).
NotesCarnitas is one of the famous Mexican dishes which contains shredded pork that can be put into burritos, tacos, spread on tortillas, or can also be made into a delicious sandwich. This is traditionally prepared using boston butt, or an upper shoulder of pork and then slowly cooked for several hours, and sometimes then shredded and finished off in the oven, which depends what recipe is being used.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More