- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-7 lb Pork Butt
- Mickey's Rub
- your favorite BBQ sauce
- Apply a generous amount of Mickey's Rub and massage thoroughly into meat.
- Place in plastic food bag.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible.
- Barbeque at 225-250°.
- Approximate cooking time: 1 ½ hours per pound.
- Using your favorite wood, cook till you reach an internal temperature of 170-180°, then wrap in heavy foil and continue to cook, taking the temperature to 190-195°.
- Open a corner of the foil and let the meat cool down.
- Pull with hand or fork.
- Re-season with Mickey's Rub to taste and add your favorite BBQ sauce to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Italy or Bust
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More