- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-7 lb Pork Butt
- Mickey's Rub
- your favorite BBQ sauce
- Apply a generous amount of Mickey's Rub and massage thoroughly into meat.
- Place in plastic food bag.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible.
- Barbeque at 225-250°.
- Approximate cooking time: 1 ½ hours per pound.
- Using your favorite wood, cook till you reach an internal temperature of 170-180°, then wrap in heavy foil and continue to cook, taking the temperature to 190-195°.
- Open a corner of the foil and let the meat cool down.
- Pull with hand or fork.
- Re-season with Mickey's Rub to taste and add your favorite BBQ sauce to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More