- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5-7 lb Pork Butt
- Mickey's Rub
- your favorite BBQ sauce
- Apply a generous amount of Mickey's Rub and massage thoroughly into meat.
- Place in plastic food bag.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible.
- Barbeque at 225-250°.
- Approximate cooking time: 1 ½ hours per pound.
- Using your favorite wood, cook till you reach an internal temperature of 170-180°, then wrap in heavy foil and continue to cook, taking the temperature to 190-195°.
- Open a corner of the foil and let the meat cool down.
- Pull with hand or fork.
- Re-season with Mickey's Rub to taste and add your favorite BBQ sauce to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More