- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 6 pound ready to eat ham
- 1-cup pineapple juice
- 3/4-cup chicken stock
- 1/2-cup honey or glaze
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-tablespoon black pepper
- 1-tablespoon paprika
- 1-tablespoon sugar
- 1/2-tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2-teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2-teaspoon ground cloves
- The night before you smoke,
- mix together the pepper,
- paprika, sugar, salt,
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard and cayenne.
- Rub over the surface of the ham, wrap
- in foil and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning remove the ham from the refrigerator and let it sit for 1
- hour. In the meantime prepare the smoker.
- You will be smoking at about 210
- degrees F. for 6 hours.
- Mix together the chicken stock, 3/4 cups of
- pineapple juice, vegetable oil, 1/2-teaspoon dry mustard, and cloves. Warm
- over medium heat until completely mixed. Place ham in smoker and baste with
- sauce once every hour. While the ham is smoking prepare the glaze by mixing
- together the honey, 1/4 cup on pineapple juice, 1/2-teaspoon dry mustard and
- Brush generously with glazes a couple of times
- during the last hour of smoking.
NotesOutdoor Cooking / Urban Grilling
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More