- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1- 6 pound ready to eat ham
- 1-cup pineapple juice
- 3/4-cup chicken stock
- 1/2-cup honey or glaze
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-tablespoon black pepper
- 1-tablespoon paprika
- 1-tablespoon sugar
- 1/2-tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2-teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2-teaspoon ground cloves
- The night before you smoke,
- mix together the pepper,
- paprika, sugar, salt,
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard and cayenne.
- Rub over the surface of the ham, wrap
- in foil and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning remove the ham from the refrigerator and let it sit for 1
- hour. In the meantime prepare the smoker.
- You will be smoking at about 210
- degrees F. for 6 hours.
- Mix together the chicken stock, 3/4 cups of
- pineapple juice, vegetable oil, 1/2-teaspoon dry mustard, and cloves. Warm
- over medium heat until completely mixed. Place ham in smoker and baste with
- sauce once every hour. While the ham is smoking prepare the glaze by mixing
- together the honey, 1/4 cup on pineapple juice, 1/2-teaspoon dry mustard and
- Brush generously with glazes a couple of times
- during the last hour of smoking.
NotesOutdoor Cooking / Urban Grilling
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More