- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 pkg Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 1 C seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 3 T flour
- 1 Can Campbell's Beef Consomme
- 1-2 C water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 t. Cumin
- 1/2 C Catsup
- Mix both meats together (squish them together with your hands), and gragually add the soup mix.
- When well mixed, add the eggs a little at a time and continue squishing with your hands.
- Then add the bread crumbs gradually, until it is all mixed in.
- Take about a T spoonful and roll it around in both hands until it is the shape of a small ball.
- Continue, putting them onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Broil until browned, then put into a large pot and add the sauce and simmer until done (about 30 minutes).
- SAUCE: Heat oil, add flour and stir for a few minutes on med. heat. Stir in the beef consomme, water, lemon juice, cumin, and catsup. Stir until thick and pour over the meatballs and cook for approximately 30 minutes. Enjoy
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More