- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts; (leave bones and
- 3 lemons
- 1 medium onion; chopped
- 12 ounces beer
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove; mashed or chopped
- Squeeze the juice of the lemons over the chicken and let stand while preparing the rest of the marinade.
- In a large bowl, combine the beer, soy sauce, chopped onion and chopped garlic.
- Drain the lemon juice from above into this mixture.
- Put the chicken in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours minimum.
- It's better to marinate overnight.
- Make sure chicken is covered by marinade.
- Over an OPEN outdoor grill (gas or charcoal), cook the chicken for about 40 minutes turning every 10 minutes or so. Each time the chicken is turned, re- dip the pieces in the marinade
NotesI haven't tried this one yet, but can't wait.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More