- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts; (leave bones and
- 3 lemons
- 1 medium onion; chopped
- 12 ounces beer
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove; mashed or chopped
- Squeeze the juice of the lemons over the chicken and let stand while preparing the rest of the marinade.
- In a large bowl, combine the beer, soy sauce, chopped onion and chopped garlic.
- Drain the lemon juice from above into this mixture.
- Put the chicken in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours minimum.
- It's better to marinate overnight.
- Make sure chicken is covered by marinade.
- Over an OPEN outdoor grill (gas or charcoal), cook the chicken for about 40 minutes turning every 10 minutes or so. Each time the chicken is turned, re- dip the pieces in the marinade
NotesI haven't tried this one yet, but can't wait.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking DC 2013
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More