- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Light Karo Syrup (not dark-doesn't set right)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup SWEETENED CONDENSED milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Buttered 8x8 baking dish
- Melt butter in large microwave bowl.
- Stir in Karo syrup, both sugars and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix until dissolved.
- Microwave on high 3-1/2 minutes.
- Stir down and scrape sides of bowl.
- Microwave on high 3-1/2 minutes. (this will be soft-ball stage).
- Stir in vanilla and nuts (if you add them at all).
- Pour into buttered dish and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into square and wrap each in wax paper. Enjoy!
NotesI really don't remember where I got this recipe....But it is delicious and so rich and chewy ...You'll love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More